Location: Nebraska-Southern Texas can live in KS, OK, TX, NE
Minimum Experience: 2 Years Over-The-Road Experience, within the last 3 years
- Minimum 2 Years over the road verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Minimum 25 Years of Age
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years
We are looking for Company Drivers or Owner Ops that would like to stay off both Coasts. Must live within the boundaries of Grand Island, NE to San Antonio TX, over to Texarkana, TX to Kansas City and Omaha. Home-time will be average of 36 hours per week (not particularly on the weekends) Great home time with a life at home. 2500 miles per week. Pay per mile depends on experience. Call Today!
Working as a professional driver for FCC is the perfect way to build a great career for the long haul. As an experienced driver, you are in great demand in a fast growing, highly competitive industry. You should experience more from your career and FCC can take you to the next level by offering you consistent freight, regular home time and an excellent pay package. More money, more opportunities – that is exactly what you will get at FCC!
- Home 36 hours per week (not always weekends)
- 2500 miles per week
- Newer Freightliners with APU Units
- Experienced Driver Managers dedicated to assist you
- Pre-Pass in all trucks
- State of the Art Qualcomm Communication Equipment
- Weekly Settlements with Direct Deposit
- Excellent Benefits with 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Driver Referral Bonus Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Rider Program
- No HazMat Required
- Weekly Two Day, Paid Orientations