Location: 48 State Van Division
Minimum Experience: 2 Years Over-The-Road Experience, within the last 3 years
Working as a professional driver for FCC is the perfect way to build a great career for the long haul. As an experienced driver, you are in great demand in a fast growing, highly competitive industry. You should experience more from your career and FCC can take you to the next level by offering you consistent freight, regular home time and an excellent pay package. More miles, more money, more opportunities – that is exactly what you will get at FCC!
- $2000 SIGN ON BONUS
- 5,000 average miles per week
- BRAND NEW Freightliners & Internationals with APU Units and Refrigerators
- Experienced Driver Managers dedicated to assist you
- Pre-Pass in all trucks
- State of the Art Qualcomm Communication Equipment
- Weekly Settlements with Direct Deposit
- Excellent Benefits with 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Driver Referral Bonus Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- New York City and Canada Trip Bonus
- 90% No Touch Freight
- No HazMat Required
- Weekly Two Day, Paid Orientations
- Minimum 2 Years over the road verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years.
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving.
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit).
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more then 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years.