48 State Flatbed Division opportunities available! As an experienced driver with the right qualifications, you are in great demand in a fast-growing, highly competitive industry. FCC can take you to the next level by offering you consistent freight and an excellent pay package. More miles, more money, more opportunities!
Minimum Experience: 2 Years Over-The-Road Experience, within the last 3 years
- 2,800 miles per week
- $500 signing bonus
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Pre-pass in all trucks
- Paid vacation
- Newer truck w/APU, fridge, freezer and 2000 watt inverter
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere
- Minimum 2 Years over the road verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years.
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years