As an experienced driver with the right qualifications, Fremont Contract Carriers can take you to the next level in your professional driving career. FCC was voted into the Best Fleets to Drive for, 12 of the last 14 years and finished 1st three times!
Phone: 866-946-4322APPLY NOW
Our Flatbed Division runs freight in all 48 states and Canada. You can expect to run 2,900 to 3,000 miles a week, with home times based on where you live. Mileage pay is based on experience and work history and we offer a great benefits package with 401K. Our Company Flatbed Drivers earn an average of $85,000-$90,000 per year!
- Earn an average of $90,000 per year!
- FREE Sirius XM for all company drivers!
- 2,900 to 3,000 miles per week
- $0.10 mile extra to run oversized freight
- Home time based on where you live
- Excellent pay package based off of experience and past work history, this includes $0.10 Flatbed differential pay
- $0.06 quarterly safety bonus
- Full benefits package with a 401K program
- Paid vacation after a year
- Annual pay increase that never caps
- All trucks are under 500k miles and all are equipped with APU’s, refrigerator/freezers, 2000 watt inverters and much more!!
- Not forced into New York City but receive .06 per mile extra to deliver freight into the 5 boroughs of New York City
- Pay incentive to deliver freight into Canada (must be legal to go to Canada)
- Rider program after 90 days
- Driver referral bonus program
- Class A CDL
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
Definition of Serious Traffic Violations:
- Reckless/careless driving.
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit).
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years.
Call our Recruiting Department asap at 866-946-4322 for more information or hit the “Apply Now” button to fill out our application online.APPLY NOW