48 State Flatbed Division opportunities available! As an experienced driver with the right qualifications, you are in great demand in a fast-growing, highly competitive industry. FCC can take you to the next level by offering you consistent freight and an excellent pay package. More miles, more money, more opportunities! No flatbed experience? No problem! We now offer training for qualified applicants!
Minimum Experience: 2 Years Over-The-Road Experience, within the last 3 years
- 2,800 miles per week
- $500 signing bonus
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Pre-pass in all trucks
- Paid vacation
- Newer truck w/APU, fridge, freezer and 2000 watt inverter
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere
- Minimum 2 Years over the road verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years.
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years