Do you live in the Kansas City area? Are you looking for a GREAT career opportunity with daily home time? Then working for Fremont Contract Carriers as a Class A CDL Short Haul driver is the perfect job for you! This is a Monday-Friday position (home nightly) that pays hourly and is open to qualifying drivers who live in the Kansas City area. This position will drive between Kansas City to Edwardsville, IL and back; weekend work is also available if requested. Here at FCC we offer an excellent pay package, as well as full benefits, vacation, and holiday pay. Join the team today!
Location: Kansas City
- A Monday-Friday job; home nightly.
- A route from Kansas City to Edwardsville, IL and back to Kansas City.
- Hourly pay; weekend work available if requested.
- Full benefits, vacation, and holiday pay.
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere.
- MUST LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA!
- Company Driver only.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years.
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years