As an experienced driver with the right qualifications, Fremont Contract Carriers can take you to the next level in your professional driving career. FCC was voted into the Best Fleets to Drive for, 11 of the last 13 years and finished 1st three times.APPLY NOW
Our Kansas City, MO Dedicated Regional Run is a dedicated regional run based out of Kansas City, MO, running to Tulsa, OK and back. This is a 2,500 miles a week run with 100% drop and hooks on both ends, and is open to company drivers only with a valid Class A CDL and 2 years verifiable experience.
- 2,500 miles per week
- 100% drop and hooks and 24/7 access
- Mileage pay based on experience
- Nightly home time and weekends off
- Up to $0.06 quarterly safety bonus
- Full Benefits package and vacation pay
- MUST LIVE IN THE KANSAS CITY, MO AREA!
- Class A CDL
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
Definition of Serious Traffic Violations
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years
Call our Recruiting Department asap at 866-946-4322 for more information or hit the “Apply Now” button to fill out our application online!APPLY NOW