Do you live in Lincoln, NE? Are you looking for a GREAT career opportunity with daily home time? Then working for Fremont Contract Carriers as a Class A CDL Short Haul driver based in the Lincoln area is the perfect job for you! This is a 50 hour-per-week, Monday-Friday position (occasional overnight may be required) that pays hourly and is open to qualifying drivers who live in the Lincoln area. We offer an excellent pay package, as well as full benefits, vacation, and holiday pay. More miles, more money, more opportunities – that’s exactly what you’ll get at FCC!
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- A Monday-Friday job with daily home time! (Occasional overnight may be required)
- Hourly pay; 50 hour work week.
- Full benefits, vacation, and holiday pay.
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere.
- Must live in the Lincoln, NE area.
- Minimum 2 years over the road (OTR) verifiable experience in the last 3 years.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years.
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change
- Following too closely
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years