Location: Fremont, NE
Here at Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc. we strive to provide quality equipment, personnel and services to our valued customers.
FCC is seeking full time Fleet Trailer Technicians for the evening shift to join our growing team! Duties include maintenance, diagnostics & repair of trailers, driving trucks in and out of the shop, and general maintenance and cleanup. If you are a reliable, self-motivated individual, we have a spot for you. We provide competitive pay and full benefits, including healthcare and a 401k, and a family-oriented work environment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our award-winning Best Fleets team!
We operate approximately 370 trucks, 900 high-cubed dry vans and 100 flatbed, curtain-side, and step-deck trailers.
Like what you see? Read below to find out more about the awesome benefits of joining our team!
The primary function of this position includes, but is not limited to, performing the maintenance, service and related repairs of FCC trailer equipment and related mechanical components as directed. This includes:
- Diagnostics and repairs of the trailer fleet including but not limited to brake systems, ABS, electronic components, air systems, trailer body suspension.
- Minor/major trailer damage repairs.
- Preventative maintenance to comply with DOT regulations.
- Drive trucks and trailers in and out of shop before and after repairs.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner in compliance with established safety standards.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area free of clutter and in compliance with established safety standards.
- Accurately perform required documentation of equipment scheduled for inspection and repair in a timely manner.
- De-identifying of equipment as assigned.
- General maintenance and cleanup of the buildings and grounds to include: yard work, shop cleaning, trash pickup, sweeping, snow removal, etc.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Will be required to perform other duties and special projects as requested, directed, or assigned by management.
Please, apply online thru the form below or apply in person at 865 Bud Blvd, Fremont NE or call 866-508-2058.