Location: Fremont, NE
At Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc. we strive to provide quality equipment, personnel and services to our valued customers.
FCC is seeking full time Tractor Technicians to join our growing team! Duties include maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs of the tractors and communication equipment. If you are dependable and self-motivated, we have a spot for you. We provide competitive pay and full benefits, including healthcare and a 401k, and a family-oriented work environment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our award-winning Best Fleets Team!
Like what you see? Read more about this incredibly opportunity below. We would love to have you on our team!
The primary function of this position includes, but is not limited to, performing the maintenance, service, and repairs of FCC tractor equipment and related mechanical components. This includes:
- Diagnostics and repairs of the tractor and trailer fleet, including but not limited to engines, transmissions, brake systems, ABS, electronic components, air systems, APU units, air conditioning/heating systems, tractor body parts, trailer body suspension, brakes, ABS and electronic components.
- Minor/major trailer damage repairs.
- Preventative maintenance to comply with DOT regulations.
- Quarterly inspections on fleet tractors and independent contractor equipment.
- Installation and/or uninstallation of Qualcomm communication equipment on fleet tractors and independent contractor equipment.
- Diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs of the mobile communication equipment.
- Tractor inspections to prepare tractor for next driver.
- Drive trucks in and out of shop before and after repairs.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner and maintain a clean work area in compliance with established safety standards.
- Accurately perform required documentation of equipment scheduled for inspection and repair in a timely manner.
- De-identifying of equipment as assigned.
- General maintenance and cleanup of the buildings and grounds, including: yard work, shop cleaning, trash pickup, sweeping, snow removal, etc.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Will be required to perform other duties and special projects as requested, directed, or assigned by management.
Please, apply online thru the form below or apply in person at 865 Bud Blvd, Fremont NE or call 866-508-2058.