The primary function of the Parts Inventory Control Technician is to issue parts and supplies to the maintenance department technicians in the most efficient manner possible. This position will also assist in the general maintenance of the facility and the grounds as assigned. The position will also assist with driver needs in the lounge area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both oral and written, including good computer skills.\
- Ability to interact effectively, and courteously with technicians, drivers and other employees
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Solve problems and make decisions independently and proactively
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines
- Use computers and software programs proficiently
- The ability to organize and stock parts to maintain inventory control
Certificates and Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of related parts experience and/or training in the transportation industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please either apply online thru the form below, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866-508-2058.