Location: St. Louis MO
Do you live in the St. Louis MO area? Are you looking for a GREAT career opportunity with daily home time? FCC offers excellent pay and great benefits! We are currently hiring for a Class A CDL Short Haul Van driver that will be based out of St. Louis, MO with a route to Kansas City, MO and back. This position offers Monday-Friday hours, home daily, and hourly pay. Drive for a company that has been voted BEST FLEETS TO DRVIE FOR 11 out of the last 13 years!
- A Dedicated Monday-Friday Run with Daily Home Time and Weekends Off!
- Hourly pay; 50-60 hours per week.
- Full benefits, vacation, and holiday pay.
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere.
Serious violations are defined as:
- Must live in the St. Louis MO area.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years.
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change
- Following too closely
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years