Our Long Haul Van Division runs freight in all 48 states and Canada. You can expect to run 3,000 to 3,100 miles a week with home times based on where you live. Mileage pay is based on experience and work history; our Long Haul Van company drivers earn an average of $85,000 per year! All of our freight is driver no touch freight and we offer 70% drop and hooks.
- 3,000 to 3,100 miles per week
- Earn an average of $89,000/year!
- FREE Sirius XM for all company drivers!
- $0.06 differential pay for company LHV drivers
- 70% drop and hooks and all driver no touch freight
- Home time based on where you live
- Excellent pay package based off of experience and past work history
- $0.06 quarterly safety bonus
- Full benefits package with a 401K program
- Paid vacation after a year
- Annual pay increase that never caps
- All trucks under 500k miles and all are equipped with APU’s, refrigerator/freezers, 2000 watt inverters and much more!!
- Not forced into New York City but receive $0.06 per mile extra to deliver freight into the 5 boroughs of New York City
- Pay incentive to deliver freight into Canada (must be legal to go to Canada)
- Rider program after 90 days
- Driver referral bonus program
- Class A CDL
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
Definition of Serious Traffic Violations:
- Reckless/careless driving.
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit).
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years.
Call our Recruiting Department asap at 866-946-4322 for more information or hit the “Apply Now” button to fill out our application online.