As an experienced Owner Operator with the right qualifications, Fremont Contract Carriers can take your business to the next level. FCC was voted into the Best Fleets to Drive for, 11 of the last 13 years and finished 1st three times.
Our Midwest Region runs between Nebraska and Ohio delivering freight in the following states: NE, IA, IL, IN, MN, KS, WI, MO, and OH. You can expect to run 2,600 to 2,800 miles a week with the option to go home every weekend. Mileage pay is based on length of haul (call for more details). All of our freight is driver no touch freight and we offer 72% drop and hooks. Plus, we’ve added a $0.05 increase on ALL BRACKETS for Independent Contractors!
- No forced dispatch
- Recent $0.05 increase on ALL BRACKETS for Independent Contractors
- Discounted Sirius XM subscriptions for all Owner Operators!
- Recently doubled our Safety bonus
- 2,600 to 2,800 miles per week and home every weekend
- 72% Drop and Hooks and all driver no touch freight
- Paid on Practical Miles
- Plate and permit package
- Fuel discount program that averages $0.45 off retail
- 100% fuel surcharge paid on all loaded miles
- Minimum trip pay of $150
- PrePass Elite and all tolls paid by FCC
- Truck accounting program available
- Rider program after 90 days
- Driver referral bonus program
- Class A CDL
- Truck must be newer than 2007 and must be able to pass FCC inspection
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
Definition of Serious Traffic Violations:
- Reckless/careless driving.
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit).
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years.
Call our Recruiting Department asap at 866-946-4322 for more information or hit the “Apply Now” button to fill out our application online.