As an experienced driver with the right qualifications, Fremont Contract Carriers can take you to the next level in your professional driving career. FCC was voted into the Best Fleets to Drive for, 12 of the last 14 years and finished 1st three times.
Our Southwest Region delivers freight between Nebraska and Texas with occasional deliveries in NM and CO. You can expect to run 2,800 to 2,900 miles a week with the option to go home every weekend. Mileage pay is based on experience and work history; our Southwest Region Company Drivers earn an average of $75,000 per year! All of our freight is driver no touch freight and we offer 70% drop and hooks.
- 2,800 to 2,900 miles per week
- Earn an average of $75,000 per year!
- FREE Sirius XM for all company drivers!
- 70% Drop and hooks and all driver no touch freight
- Option to go home every weekend for 34 to 48 hrs
- Excellent Pay Package based off of experience and past work history
- $0.06 quarterly safety bonus
- Full benefits package with a 401K program
- Paid vacation after a year
- Annual pay increases that never caps
- All trucks under 500k miles and all are equipped with APU’s, refrigerator/freezers, 2000 watt inverters and much more!!
- Rider program after 90 days
- Driver referral bonus program
- Class A CDL
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
Definition of Serious Traffic Violations:
- Reckless/careless driving.
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit).
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years.
Call our Recruiting Department asap at 866-946-4322 for more information or hit the “Apply Now” button to fill out our application online.