Looking for a better opportunity? Working as an Independent Contractor (Owner Operator) for Fremont Contract Carriers is the perfect way to take your business to the next level. We offer consistent freight, regular home time and an excellent pay package…including a recent $0.02 increase on ALL BRACKETS for Independent Contractors! More miles, more money, more opportunities – that’s exactly what you’ll get at FCC!
Location: Southwest Regional Division
- Excellent pay package
- $0.02 increase on ALL BRACKETS
- Average 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Quarterly bonus package
- Fuel discount program
- Toll road fees covered by the Pre-Pass Plus Network are paid by FCC
- Permit and plate package
- Trucking accounting program available
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
- Must be able to scale 46,000 lbs
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years