Location: Southwest Regional Division
- Excellent pay package
- Average 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Quarterly bonus package
- Fuel discount program
- Toll road fees covered by the Pre-Pass Plus Network are paid by FCC
- Permit and plate package
- Trucking accounting program available
- Valued, family-oriented company atmosphere
- Minimum 2 Years over the road verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
- Must be able to scale 46,000 lbs
Serious violations are defined as:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years